On Demand Webinar:
Measuring Marketing’s Real-Time Impact on Net Patient Revenue
Consumer-centric industries spend an average of 7-10% of revenue on marketing. In healthcare it’s less than 1%. In order to increase marketing budgets, teams must show ROI in terms of high-value service line growth and extended patient lifetime value.
One-click access to marketing performance and executive dashboards showing revenue generated by service line, payer mix, and from net new v returning patients is a requirement. Plus, marketing ROI calculations need to align with the way the health system calculates financials: contribution margin, total payments or charges, or expected reimbursement.
Gary Druckenmiller, Vice President of Customer Success, will outline how to transform your marketing department from cost center to a revenue-generating growth machine.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Measure and interpret key marketing metrics and KPIs that change the conversation with leadership
- Integrate marketing and call center activities with the help of technology to measure the full impact of marketing programs
- Align ROI calculations with the way the health system calculates financials: contribution margin, total payments or charges, or expected reimbursement
- Make on-the-fly changes based on real-time tracking of campaign performance
- Leverage marketing analytics to drive operational excellence in other areas of the health system